Thursday, March 22, 2012

Anthro - March Reviews

I am posting a few photos from the previous Anthro trip that I didn't had the time to write for the guest post at Roxy's. I was attracted to the Fairweather Plaid Buttondown shirt in the purple motif because it was so colourful, so naturally, I had to try it on. This is a size 2, my 'usual' size in tops.The jeans are style #22607675 size 28. This seems to be my size in the toothpick jeans at J. Crew and Anthro.

Similar jeans here, here, here

Drapey Dyad Tank  in size 2 is a beautiful silk and design and loved it.  I wish it were a thicker fabric. This one definitely needs a cami if worn in its own.


Oblong Orbs Top size S is a bit shapeless if worn without a belt. The pattern on the front wraps around all the way through the lower back. I could have fitted into an  XS, but the arms looked too skinny on that one.


Split Stripes Dress size S fits TTS and would be a great one for the summer. Loved the fabric (100% cotton) and the length on it.
 
 
 

I'd like to try these on as well on my next trip to Anthro:

Given then gathered column dress
Ruched and draped column dress
Current/Elliot leopard stiletto skirt 
Lace petals tee

As always, thanks for dropping by and have a great Friday!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are welcome, fidele, and thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the reviews! Argh, I hate tops that are supposed to be tops that are too sheer to wear on their own - what gives?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really pretty top, but a pass if I cannot wear it on its own.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the reviews! I've had my eye on that plaid buttondown:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely colours on that shirt, kristin! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. I love the dress. Also, the top with the dots on it! Especially with the belt.


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved the dress also! It's perfect for summer! Thank yo for dropping by!

      Delete
  5. I love the dyad tank- I'm thinking of maybe sizing up when it goes on sale to get more draping (and allow for layers underneath). I had a couple of minutes in an anthro this week and tried that one on over a dress. so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's very pretty! Hope you enjoy it.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.