Saturday, February 4, 2012

Talbots New Arrivals & Sale

More than a week ago I was able to check the Talbots new arrivals in person. I saw a few cute pieces, but not a whole lot in the store. First was the Striped Bateau Tee in pop pink & white. It's well made, and all cotton. 


The Striped Hoodie in the photo below was the piece I liked the most from the new arrivals pile. It doesn't seem to be on the website, but the identical shape without stripes is the Sweater Hoodie. The striped version retails for $99.50 in Canada, and the solid colour version shows it's $69.50 in the US.

Similar hooodie here, here or here

A shirt with a beautiful floral print, much nicer than the photo shows is the Ruffle Floral Shirt size 4.

Ruffle Floral Shirt

Loved the Ikat Print Charming Cardi in size S. It's a pretty print and the cardigan feels nicely on because of its cotton/rayon content. Right now it is on promo for 25% off until February 8.

Ikat Print Charming Cardi (similar here, here or here)

A few more pretties I liked (some of them are only on the website):

The 60% off sale items promo is still going on. Limited sizes are available in some items. Here are some of my picks:

Sweaters

Tops

Jackets & Outerwear 

 Skirts 

Pants

Dresses

 Accessories

Hope you have a lovely Sunday even if you don't 'do' football! :)





2 comments:

  1. I'm going to go to the actual shops this week, and do post like this, I can't remember the last time I looked at clothes in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, T., and please report back!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.