Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Madewell Stitchwork Silk Dress

I've been admiring the Madewell Stitchwork Silk Dress in the 'dusty clay' for a while now, but I've decided to get the 'warm shale' one since it would be more versatile. Throw a thin cardi or a thin blazer over it in the summer, and I can even wear this to the office. I also can't wait to wear the JC wedges I got at the end of last year's season for a steal. Of course that is months away, but it won't prevent me from dreaming.

Madewell Stitchwork Silk Dress

J. Crew Sevigne Washed Leather Wedges (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Exhibitor Tote (similar here, here, here)
Madewell Antique Key Memento Charm (similar here, here, here, here)
Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne

Do you dream of summer too? Have a lovely Wednesday, everyone! 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Rose thanks to you I have been stalking the Madewell site more and more and am expecting another package from them today!!! I love this dress and would never thing to order it. What size did you purchase this in if you don't mind me asking? We are similar in sizing. Also thanks for the polyvore with the paisley skirt!!! Did yours arrive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nude wedges are the one thing I really need, when I'm over I'm going to find out once and for all what shoe size I take at J Crew. Yes, this is my holiday goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MB! Glad to see things you like at Madewell. My skirt is being delivered this week, hence no OOTD pics yet. Based on the measurements from CS, I ordered size 2 in this dress.

    T.: These wedges are the most comfortable things I ever tried on in terms of shoes! JC size varies, depending on the shoe type.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that maxi dress and those wedges! I'm lusting after both now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hoping I will love the dress too. The wedges keep popping back on the JC site. You may get lucky.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.