Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Madewell - February (II)

Here are the rest of the photos I took in Madewell during my last visit. I really admired the Lily Lace Dress on the website, and I knew it was a tad short, but I wanted to try it nevertheless. I am wearing size 2 here and it fits TTS minus the length. The measurements in inches for size 2 and 4, for anyone interested, are:

Length from the highest point of shoulder: 34.63 and 34.88
Across shoulder: 14.5 and 14.75
Chest circumference: 35 and 36
Waist circumference: 28.25 and 29.25
Hip circumference: 38.5 and 39.5
Bottom circumference: 41.5 and 42.5

 

The Silk Lightveil Shirt (size S) I already wore on my previous post paired with the Rouge Dot Skirt. It's very sheer, so you may want to wear a cami underneath.


A longer dress, finally! It's the Dawnlight Silk Dress size 2 fits TTS to big. Only the 'spiced cider' colour is available on the website, but plenty of this navy in the store, so you may be able to get one by calling a store. It's a beautiful silk fabric. The Leopard Print Sidewalk Skimmers are half size smaller than my regular shoe size, but the same as the ballet flats I take from J. Crew.


An even longer dress is the Striped Parklane Dress size 2. I have a larger torso than others so there was some gaping between the first and the second button, unfortunately. This is a beautiful silk dress and will look great on taller gals. I am 5'6". The black colour version is here

Striped Parklane Dress (more striped dresses here, here)

Lastly, the Indigo Ink Cardigan size S. It is quite fitted, so if I were to wear this buttoned up, I would probably size up to a medium.


I love the 'indigo ink' colour! Here are some more:

Indigo ink tank
Long-sleeve indigo ink tee (IRL photo here)
Indigo ink sweater
Checked campsite shirt

Are you liking Madewell as much as I have been lately? Have a great rest of the week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Love that striped dress - oh la la ! I don't have a Madewell nearby so it's really nice to see the clothes IRL. Thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous silk, OperaRach! You would love it!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.