Saturday, February 11, 2012

Madewell Bluebell Paisley Pencil Skirt

Madewell's Bluebell Paisley pattern caught my eye a while ago. It is available in a skirt and a maxi dress. Both the Bluebell Paisley Skirt in the polyvore below and the Bluebell Paisley Maxi Dress are currently on sale. I would also wear this skirt with a sweater in a colour such as this one or this one.

Madewell Bluebell Paisley Skirt & JC Tippi


Madewell Bluebell Paisley Skirt (more paisley skirts here, here, here and a mini here)
J. Crew Tights (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Booker Booties (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Resin & Rhinestone Link Bracelet (similar colours here, here, here, here)
Madewell Trinket Link Necklace (similar here)
Madewell Looking Glass Memento Charm (similar here, here)
Madewell Antique Key Memento Charm (similar here, here)

I fell in love with Madewell's charms. They come up with new ones every rollout. Here are some of them:


Have a great Sunday, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I really like this skirt! You're the best--I had been really struggling with how to style it. Now, thanks to you, I have another great styling idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi rynette! You are too kind, but I'm hardly that! :) Thank you, though, and glad I could help out.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.