Wednesday, February 15, 2012

J. Crew - Mid-February

I loved this colourful display of belts when I walked into one of the JC stores recently! Can you identify them? :)


There were only a few items that I wanted to try on this time. My time was quite short, and I wasn't able to go back again during my recent trip. One of the first items I tried on was the Boy Shirt in Barbados Plaid. Since there was no size 2 in the store, I tried 0 (top pic) and 4 (bottom pic). I would take size 4 if you were built like me. I like it, but not as much as I like the Boy Shirt in Mint Vintage Camp Flannel I blogged about here before.

 

The Cotton Waffle Pullover in size S and 'copper.' I had tried the 'heather chalk' one before and loved it, so it's wishlisted for now.


The Marled Cable Pullover in Stripe size S. Marled, cable and stripes...  I'm confused. I'll stick with the Cotton Waffle Pullover. This one is quite cropped and the sleeves seem a bit short.


And lastly, the Summerlight Terry Dolman-Sleeve Hoodie size XS. This is one size smaller than I normally wear in hoodies. It's a nice, light blue colour, but it also is available in light grey, if you prefer.


I have a few more photos I will try to get to in the next couple of days. 

Hope you are having a good week so far.


2 comments:

  1. The belt displays suck me in at the b&m's. No, I can't idenitfy them but I'll take one in every color please!

    I like the Barbados Plaid Boyshirt alot, just hoping I can catch it for less than $78. :)

    Thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JustVisiting, thanks for dropping by! I got sucked in too, and yes, I wanted one in every colour as well! :) I hope that happens soon, as I don't think it is worth $78 either. Check out the one in mint flannel which is on sale. It's a bit of a thicker fabric, but the pattern is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.