Wednesday, February 22, 2012

J. Crew - February (V)

The Downtown Field Jacket in size S has been around for a while, but I have never tried it on. I got the Waxed Utility jacket at the end of last year's season, so I had no use for 2 similar jackets. I like mine better, as it is a bit longer and has buttons instead of snaps. All that said, both are good for our wet climate. All I could I wish for was that they had a hood too.


I blogged about the Natasha Top here before. The skirt is the new No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Medallion Paisley.  I am a big fan of pencil skirts, but I wasn't too excited about this print. It's still a very nice skirt for the summer.

 Natasha Top (similar here, here, here)

Space-Dyed Cardigan in size S and 'space dyed royal.' The other colour is 'space dyed grey.' Fits TTS and loved it in real life. It's much more colourful than in the photo.


I blogged about the following items before. The Cotton Waffle Pullover in 'copper' can be seen here and the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Gardenshade Floral can be seen in Monday's post here. The pullover seems to be quite well done and it's wishlisted. I am wearing the 'heather chalk' below. See the 'copper' on CC here.

Cotton Waffle Pullover (similar here, here)
No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Gardenshade Floral

And lastly for now, the Olympia Suede Wedges. I was instantly attracted to the hot pink heels in one of the spring preview photos, but only the wedges were in the store when I visited. These are my usual JC shoe size (8) and 'apricot mist' colour. They are very comfortable to walk in.

 
Olympia Suede Wedges (similar here, here, here)

On my list to check out soon:

Malta midheel sandals in 'fresh mango'
Sydney patent sandals in bronzed clay
  
I have a few more JC items to show as well as some factory ones, but in a future post.

Have a great end of the week, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I really like the Space Dyed Cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding the downtown field jacket, wish they'd also add a belt, and make it in a nice shade of brown. Boden has something similar to what I described but I haven't tried it. Thank you for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With as many jackets as I own, the downtown field is one of my very favorites. I'm with you on the medallion paisley skirt, not sure about that one, reminds me of tiles. Love the space-dyed cardi on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pamela, thanks for visiting! It's really beautiful IRL!

    JustVisiting, I should make my way to Boden to see it. Thank you for dropping by!

    tiffany rose, a jacket like that s bound to get lots of wear. It's so versatile, and I am surprised I didn't own one until last year. You are also right about the tiles & the skirt. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.