Monday, February 13, 2012

Gap - February

This weekend I happened to make my way to the Gap again (what's new there?) and noticed new colourful items. The Colorblock Tote in the photo below is not new, but I haven't photographed it before. It comes in several colour choices and I like it.

Colorblock Tote (similar here)
A cute, cheap leather one here and a faux leather one here and here

The Gap Sheath Dress also caught my eye because I am attracted to pink like a moth to a flame. I didn't think much of it, but I think it looks pretty good, even though it's a tad short. I'm not too keen on the fabric, though. I am wearing size 4 here and in the Ikat version below as well.

Gap Sheath Dress (similar here, here)


It's exciting to see a longer Striped Jersey Dress (size S). Upon closer inspection though, I am not sure how well this dress will withstand washing, since the colour looks a bit faded already.


A whole new bunch of Broken-In Straight Khakis in seven colours were visibly displayed at the entrance. I am wearing the size 2 in the photo below. The top is the nice cotton/silk blend Striped Woven T I blogged about before. I am wearing the correct size S here this time.


The 1969 Lightweight Always Skinny Flood Jeans size 27R (4) fit the same as the ones last year. Upon closer look at the label, I see they are 29% poly! Really? The top is the Striped Henley Tee size S and 'pink stripe' (of course). Fits TTS and also comes in 'navy stripe' and 'black stripe' as well.

 Striped Henley Tee (similar here, here, here, here)
 1969 Lightweight Always Skinny Flood Jeans (similar here, here, here

The Perfect Oxford Shirt size S, 'light blue' fits TTS. It's 100% cotton and I couldn't believe it's only $49.95 full price. It comes in 'pink' and 'optic white' as well.

Broken-In Straight Khakis

I was also checking out:

Neon wide-stripe scarf (in the 'pink  light' colour)

The Mac Jacket in the 'bubbly' was on sale for $28.99 in the store. I blogged about the other colour here before. The 'pomegranate juice' version is still full price.

This weekend I also checked out the Gap Body store for the first time. I found a very comfortable bra, which I cannot see on the website, unfortunately. It has a larger peachy floral patterns and comes with matching panties, on sale for $30 right now, if you plan to visit this store soon. 

Thanks for reading, and have a great Monday, everyone!


 


3 comments:

  1. I just bought the 1969 skinny jeans in a beautiful shade of washed mauve (I think they call it rose), they fit beautifully, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your Gap reviews. I made a trip in there this weekend as well. The striped dress looked great on you. I tried it on as well, but it was awkwardly long on me. I'm interested to see if there's a petite version online as I have this problem with a lot of Gap and BR dresses. It's so nice to see they have cute stuff again! I'm trying to resist the urge to get the colorblock tote in pink! The last thing I need is another tote bag, but it's SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue! I love their pinks and mauves a lot! They are so lively!

    Thanks for visiting, Miss August! Thank you, and hope the petite fits great on you! Here's the link to it. I loved the pink tote as well!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.