Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Four J. Crew Dresses

J. Crew hasn't opened in Vancouver yet, as far as I know, so I have to get my fix each time I travel to the US. Since I was there for work, I had another chance to do so the other day. So without further ado, I had to try on the new Blouson Dress in Stripe (size 2). It fits similarly to the one in royal paisley or in polka dots, as well as to the other blouson dresses I have from last summer.


Next is the Elinor Dress in size 4. The label says item #72114 and CER, I believe. This item is not on the website yet. See the polka dot version here. It reminds me of the Cecilia dress from last year, only a bit nicer. It's a bit too long for my taste, but that can be easily rectified.

 Elinor Dress (similar here, here, here, here)

Next was the new Jules dress in the 'fanfare' print and size 2. I am not a fan of this print, just like I wasn't a fan of the Ashbury print. See the 'waterfloral' version here. Also please see in real life photos of the Jules Dress in Ashbury print and of the Wildcat print.


And the last dress is the Rugby-Stripe Dress size S. I could fit into both XXS and XS, but the shoulders were tight in those sizes. I like it better than I like the Maritime Dress, but it's still too short.


Hope you all have a lovely Valentine's day tomorrow! I will very likely be wearing the Heart Me Sweater. How about you?


6 comments:

  1. I spent my fat teenage years hiding under rugby shirts so just seeing hat dress gives me the heebie jeebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore the second one. fabulous post, love. I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review of the Rugby dress. It is short but I will have to try it anyway, so cute and the stripes are a change-up from my solid Lacoste polo dresses.

    I am wearing pink and gray today, no hearts. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not know why but this Stripe Blossom dress was tight on my chest, and I tried the same size as my others two in Paisley and polka dots :-(. I like the Jules...thnx for the reviews!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the striped blouson and elinor dresses on you. Happy valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  6. T., there isn't much fabric to hide under in this one!

    Fash Boulevard: it's pretty, but not for me. Thanks, and hope you had one too!

    xoxo: yes, it is too short. I think wearing pink counts. :) Happy Valentine's!

    Andrea: this one was exactly like the one in royal purple, so not sure why it felt tighter on you. Happy Valentine;s to you too!

    CC: I liked the stripe blouson as well. Who woudl have thought horizontal stripes would be so cute? Hope you had a happy Valentine day!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.