Thursday, February 16, 2012

Madewell Bluebell Paisley Pencil Skirt OOTD

Finally, my Madewell Bluebell Paisley Pencil Skirt arrived and promptly I took some photos. I paired it with the black Tippi Sweater from JC which I got a while ago during a promo. I plan to wear this skirt with a tee in the summer as well. The chain and the charms are all from Madewell. I admired the nice jewelry from the first time I set foot inside the store. They add new charms to the collection each rollout, and quite a few pretties to choose from too.

Madewell Bluebell Paisley Skirt (more paisley skirts here, here, here and a mini here)
J. Crew Tights (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Booker Booties (similar here, here, here)

And here's a close-up of the necklace with the charms. The red charm is from the previous rollout and is sold out online, but it still available in stores.


See the other charms available still

Chop chop memento charm

Madewell has free shipping through Monday, Feb. 20. Please check out some of the reviews I posted here and here.

Have a great Friday, everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic outfit. You've outdone yourself :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant, I love the Tippis, I've got two which reminds me, they are still lying unworn - clothes are wasted on me in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit Rose!!! That is also how I am planning on wearing it!! Thanks for posting I too am hooked on the charms from Madewell. Hoping to enter at least one Madewell store when I go to NYC this weekend!! Take care and thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit, very elegant with the black and blue and the long pendant. Regarding the Madewell Perfect Penny Loafer Pump, I did go up half a size and it was the right decision.

    Have you seen the Sweatshirt Mini Dress that is now in the sale section? Wonder what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CC, you are too kind. Thanks!

    T., here it will be May before I can put the Tippi away. Thank you!

    Thank you and have fun, MB! Let us know how much better the NY Madewell stores are.

    Thanks, xoxo, and thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, I didn't see it, but I can tell you that anything that is less than 38" in a dress is too short for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! Do you mind my asking what size you took in the skirt? I tried searching for a review on the blog but couldn't find one, and I might like to order it :). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caitlin, this is size 4 and is one size up than the regular JC skirts I take. The website is running out of stock, but if you call one of the stores they would be able to locate one for you. They will do a charge/send. The best part of it is the price in store. Let me know how you made out. You can e-mail me if you want more info. (addy at the very bottom right side)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rose-I love this necklace! I will need to give it a try with this free shipping! Soon I will have the Madewell store close to me, making itbeasy for me to figure about sizing :-) this Paisley skirt is beautiful! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rose, thanks so much for your help! Do you just have them do a charge-send to a shipping depot across the border?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Andrea! Thanks for visiting! It's definitely worth a try in my opinion!

    Caitlin, that's exactly what I do.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.