Saturday, February 25, 2012

Crewlet Reviews - February


Factory Deco-Dot Shift Dress in size 4 and 'brilliant blue.' This is my dress size at J. Crew most of the time. It's a nice, fully lined summer dress. As you can see, it also has pockets, which is always a plus.

Factory Deco-Dot Shift Dress (similar here, here, here, here)

Next was the Factory Printed Cecilia Dress, size 4 and 'navy.' I could have sworn the colour was black in the store, but navy works too. This one's also lined and in my opinion it looks nicer than last year's solid colour version. It's just a bit too low cut for my taste, and it definitely doesn't fall below the knee on me (I am 5'6").

Factory Printed Cecilia Dress (similar here, here, here)

Factory Maritime Dress size S colour 'poppy,' I believe. This one doesn't seem to be on the website, but it is item #53854. I'm glad I snapped a pic of the label. It's a bit thinner than the retail version, if I recall correctly, and fits about the same.

Factory Maritime Dress (similar here, here, here)

Since I am looking at dresses, here's an older pic of a dress that wasn't on the website at the time either. It's the Factory Striped Dress size 2. It's a light and airy rayon and I actually liked this one, just wish it were 2-3 inches longer.


And since we are talking stripes, here's the Factory Stripe Knit Blazer size S. It fits boxy, and I have broad shoulders, so you may need to size down. It's all cotton, which is always a plus, and with a bit of steaming it would look very nice. 


More stripes in the Factory Terry Stripe Hoodie  in navy and size S. Soft and cozy, also comes in a lighter colour called 'alabaster linen.'

Factory Terry Stripe Hoodie (similar here, here, here)

I have more factory items, including a few skirts. See more factory items I reviewed here and here

Have a great weekend, everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info on the deco dot dress...I've been eyeing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO much for these reviews! I'm taking another look at that hoodie thanks to you!!! I really wish that I could wear dresses, but they often emphasize parts of my body I'd rather not emphasize, LOL!! These dresses look SO cute on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My4Boys, it's a very pretty dress. I think you will like it.

    rynetta PhD, I like a lot of the crewlet cottons. They seem to stand better to wear.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.