Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Madewell Lamppost Sweaterdress & Sale

Madewell Lamppost Dress

Anthro Stitched Perimeter Belt (similar here or here)
Coach Parker Leather Black Shoulder Bag (similar here or here)

I was able to get the Striped Lamppost Dress  in the set above and the Striped Sweaterknit Hoodie in the pic below by calling one of the stores and requesting a charge/send, as my size was already sold out on the website.


I blogged about these items here before.

Madewell has a 30% off sale items plus free shipping on $100+ orders through Monday Jan. 23. Use code SALEAWAY.

Accessories

Denim

Dresses

Jackets
Jewelry
Sweaters

Striped outfield sweater (cotton/slub wool)(see it on me here)
Tees & Tanks
Alexa Chung for Madewell Amelia tee

Have you picked up anything from Madewell? Please share!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Love the look of the stripe sweater dress, can I ask if you ordered your normal J Crew size in the dress? I am a sm in J Crew but think maybe I should order up? I can't seem to find the dress anywhere either and they were not that helpful online. Thanks so much love your outfit with the lamppost sweater dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MB! Thanks for visiting! The lamppost dress I ordered was size S. If you want a lead on where to get it e-mail me. You can see me trying on the dress here. HTH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rose, I love your blog, check it all the time! Thanks so much for putting the time and effort into this, so great! I think I have to have this dress, so very cute.
    Will keep you posted if I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the colors of that dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, MB! Hope you are able to get it!

    Hi Jess! I love the combo a lot as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rose, I can't seem to find the dress, or how to email you. I am sorry very new to blogging. If you can send me the tips on where to purchase this dress that would be great. My email is mbr052000@yahoo.com. Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.