Sunday, January 8, 2012

J. Crew Wool Sweater-Dress Two Ways

My J. Crew Wool Sweater-Dress presumed lost has resurfaced. So much for trying to get it to me before Christmas...  oh well! Better late than never, I suppose. I would wear this dress with tights and booties for work during the day and sheer pantyhose and patent leather pumps in the evening. Add some sparkle necklace/bracelet for the evening.

OOTD J. Crew Sweaterdress

J. Crew Wool Sweater-Dress (more purple sweater-dresses on sale here, here, here or here)
J. Crew Factory Printed Metallic Thread Scarf (similar here or here)
Coach Hobo Bag (old)(similar here or here)
Tommy Hilfiger Suede Belt (similar here or here)
J. Crew Opaque Tights (similar here or here)
J. Crew Martine Suede Booties (similar on sale here, here or here)
Clinique Long Lasting Lipstick in Bamboo Pink (get it here, here or here)

OOTE - J. Crew Wool Sweaterdress

J. Crew Wool Sweater-Dress (more purple sweater-dresses on sale here, here, here or here)
J. Crew Factory Wool Printed Scarf (similar here or here and a cashmere/silk here)
Coach Hobo Bag (old)(similar here or here)
J. Crew Colletto Necklace (off ebay)(similar here or here)
J. Crew Colletto Bracelet (off ebay)(similar here or here)
Tommy Hilfiger Suede Belt (similar here or here)
Joe Fresh Patent Leather Pumps (similar on sale here, here or here)
Clinique Long Lasting Lipstick in Bamboo Pink (get it here, here or here)

6 comments:

  1. That Clinique lipstick looks especially pretty. I'm sure you look smashing in this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It goes well with my pasty skin, gigi! Planning outfits around it for now... it's not in my hands yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of the dress is great...I bet it looks great on, this shade of purple wakes up 'pasty' winter skin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty dress but the words "wool sweater dress" make me itch just reading them. LOL I went to check out the Joe Fresh pumps but they are all sold out. Story of my shopping life here in Calgary, it's a mad dash everywhere you go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LR, Sue: I love purple, so hopefully it's a win for me.

    xoxo: itch factor will be deciding, but I think I will be ok with this one. Sorry to read about the pumps. If you let me know your regular shoe size, I can get them here for you, if you want (unless they sold out as well).

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.