Thursday, January 12, 2012

J. Crew Merino Sweater-Dress OOTD

J. Crew Wool Sweater-Dress

J. Crew Wool Sweater-Dress (more purple sweater-dresses on sale here, here, here or here)
J. Crew Tweed Tatum Blazer (these would work too: here, here or here)
Coach Hobo Bag (old)(similar here or here)
Tommy Hilfiger Suede Belt (similar here or here)
J. Crew Opaque Tights (similar here or here)
J. Crew Martine Suede Booties (similar on sale here, here or here)

I wore this outfit yesterday and it got a few looks. Must have been the tight skirt part of the dress. It is tighter than the Merino Pencil Skirt I blogged about here and here before. That said, the skirt is a thick, sturdy knit, while the top part is thinner and more loose. I love this dress!

The Martine booties I got on sale at the end of the winter and I have been wearing them a lot. Same goes for the Bronson booties. The Polyvore set has the Bronsons, but they are similar enough that I can wear either with this dress.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great end of the week, everyone!


6 comments:

  1. you look very chic and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress on you. It doesn't look a bit tight to me in the pictures though. I have always wanted a sweater dress but my figure may not agree(need coverage in the middle)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, you have the art of dressing warmly and chicly down to a t.
    Is chicly even a word? It looks so odd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! The dress looks great on you! Very chic outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very chic look. I love the color of that dress!

    Have a good Friday!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, ladies, for all your comments. I really love this dress! My PS was really helpful in finding it for me.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.