Monday, January 30, 2012

J. Crew Double-Cloth Envelope Coat OOTD

After two unsuccessful attempts at the Flared Perfect Coat, I decided to get the Double-Cloth Envelope Coat instead. I had blogged about this coat here before, but I decided to go for the 'vibrant flame' colour. Yes, it's a traffic stopper, but I like it. That's all I'm gonna say. In a sea of black, grey and brown, this coat sure stands out. I am wearing it with the 'Heart Me' Sweater I had blogged about here before.

 
Heart Me Sweater (similar colour sweater here, here or here)
 Double-Cloth Envelope Coat (more coats in vibrant flame here or here
J. Crew Paisley Wool Scarf (similar here or here)
 Coach Parker Leather Black Shoulder Bag (not shown)(similar here or here)

Have a great beginning of the week, everyone!






10 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, I'd love a red winter coat and the jumper looks great with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-hoo! Traffic stopper indeed! Looking good Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the. exact. right. coat. for you. Beautiful. :)

    I am glad you settled on this, look forward to more combos from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it is the color of 2012 after all! It looks fabulous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely images! Love your outfit! xoxo

    www.awonderingstar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you posted the pictures, I LOVE it and it looks awesome on you, now to track one down for myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, ladies, for the nice comments! I love the coat too! It's probably the lightest coat I have ever owned.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that coat! I thought it would be shapeless but it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to add that I think the Double-Cloth looks perfect on you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg! I have this coat in the green. SOOO COMFY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.