Tuesday, January 31, 2012

J. Crew Dolman-Sleeve Sweater-Dress

I managed to get the J. Crew Dolman-Sleeve Sweater-Dress during the last 30% promo (on top of the deeply discounted price as well). I liked the photo of it on the model in the catalog, but forgot about it completely until recently. (OK, I am no JCA, I will admit that). Luckily, the lovely PS was able to locate a dress for me. It's much shorter than I figured it would be, so very likely look #1 is out of the question since I am not comfortable in such a short dress. I will settle for look #2, but perhaps with longer Minnies, and will switch the booties with Ballet Flats come spring.

The knit material of this dress is very substantial, probably even thicker than the bottom of my purple J. Crew Wool Sweater Dress worn here.

Scarf (old/was my mom's)(similar here, here, here or here)
Stuart Weitzman Boots (old)(similar here, here or here)(some wild ones here)
Face nail polish (similar here or here)

 
Anthro Stitched Perimeter Belt (similar here or here)
J. Crew Booker Booties (similar here or here)
Coach Leather Black Hobo Bag (similar here or here)

Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Oh it look so comfy and the two looks are perfect, I wish I had scooped ankle boots like yours that I could wear with crops, mine go away in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rose:
    This is such a flattering look for your wonderful figure. Sadly, one can only imagine the lumps and bumps that would be highlighted in our case!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the Hattatts, this dress is perfect on you, so flattering! It makes you look incredibly tall and slender.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Tabitha, Jane & Lance, and Louise for your beautiful words! Jane & Lance, you always crack me up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.