Friday, January 20, 2012

Casual Friday OOTD

Since it was a casual day at work today, I knew I didn't have to spend too much time choosing what I wore. Denim is as casual as my office gets, so it is usually a pair of jeans or a denim skirt for me. No, you will not see me in my Lululemon Groove Pants outside the house. Read more on this here.

Freezing temperatures outside, this morning I was looking for warm layers. I got the Sherpa Zip Hoodie in 'warm walnut' at the beginning of the fall season. I have an off-white one from last year that I love and wore to death. (Size up in this one, as they fit long and narrow). Everything else I wore is from last year. The factory tee makes me laugh every time I see it.

 
J. Crew Factory 'Be-Gone Headache' Tee
J. Crew Sherpa Zip Hoodie (more sherpa hoodies here or here)
J. Crew Factory Print Leopard Scarf (similar here or here)
J.Crew Matchstick Jeans (old)(similar here or here)
Mexx Puffer Jacket (worn here)(similar here, here or here)
Clarks Privo Booties (similar here)

This afternoon it started raining again. That, I can handle. Hopefully I don't have to head to the prairies any time soon.

How do you keep warm?

As always, thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love Lululemon's groove pants and....yep I go out in them all the time.
    I wish I was one of those always chic females but I just don't care enough, and they are so comfy. Will you still talk to me Rose? Please....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. T.: I love them too. OK if you are on your way to the gym, but here women/girls wear them EVERYWHERE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I wear my Lulu pants to the gym and around the house. They are super comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mine too, Tammy! Love their quality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow its so stylish and elegant.
      Easily matched with my turquoise bracelet as its accessories

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.