Thursday, January 5, 2012

Banana Republic - New Arrivals

I have a few pics left from a BR short visit I took a couple of weeks ago. A lot of bare shelves since everyone was shopping for Christmas, but a few new items caught my eye, such as this Color-Block Tee in size S and 'new anthracite' colour. I also like the 'true navy' version.

 Color-Block Tee (similar here, here or here)

Metallic Trim Striped Pullover, size XS. I grabbed the XS by mistake but it fitted fine, so I didn't bother with an S. The trim is a gold/copper metal trim and looks much nicer in real life than in my photos, but you get the idea.

Metallic Trim Striped Pullover (similar here or here, or without stripes here)

Slim Velvet Tee size S and the plum grape colour. The black version of this tee is on sale is right now.

Slim Velvet Tee (similar colour cami here or a shell here)

Collarless Faux Fur Jacket size S looks luxurious paired with the sequin top, the way the model is wearing it.

6 comments:

  1. Good pics. I haven't been into BR in ages. They are looking up, as is Gap. Love the clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, gigi. It's about time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Metallic Trim Pullover's cuffs reminds me of Wonder Woman's. I suppose I'll wander into the store some time this weekend. Thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! That's too funny, CC! They are not that bad...they actually improve the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just picked up striped metallic top at the store, very cute indeed. I did hear that it bleeds after waorro warmer days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol if u decide to sell your BR color block tee please email me! I bought the same shirt and a friends dog literally tore it to shreds! I cant find another one anywhere not even on eBay! Let me know when u tire of it!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.