Friday, December 16, 2011

Sale! Sale! Sale!

The following stores have sales today and figured I'd do a quick post with some links to good buys and reviews I have done in the past. Check the right side panel for the current sale at the respective store.

Talbots

Merino Wool Cardi (on sale $59.99 minus 40%, 9 colours)
Chunky Knit Cable Cardigan (all cotton, 9 colours)
Nichee Solid Cardigan ($28.99 minus 40%, only 2 colours left)
Sweater Jacket
Starburst Cable Sweater
Ocelot Print Cardigan
Leopard Cardigan
Heart Cable Sweater
Silk Charmeuse Cami
Silk Shirt (9 colours)
Silk Pintuck Top
Ava Illusion Top
Kate Fit Monet Jacket
Boiled Wool Jacket
Boiled Wool Wrap Skirt
Grace Fit Cord Jacket
Kate Fit Shetland Jacket
Double-Faced Wool Jacket (see it on me here)
Grace Fit Double-Faced Wool Jacket
Jackie Fit Double-Faced Wool Wing Collar Jacket
Heritage Fit Double-Weave Crepe Flare-Leg Pants
Modern Fit Slim Leg Crop Pants
Gilded Leopard Hostess Skirt
Shadow Jacquard Pleated Skirt
Harper Check Pencil Skirt
Gilded Leopard Dress (see it on me here)
Leopard Print Touch Gloves


J. Crew

Bateau Button Sweater (see it on me here)
No. 2 Pencil Skirt In Harvest Tweed
(see it on me here and here)
No. 2 Pencil Skirt In Royal Paisley
(see it on me here)
No. 2 Pencil Skirt In Vintage Tweed
(see it on me here and here)
In-Box Skirt In Super 120s
Elisabetta Peep-Toe Heels
Biella High-Heel Loafers
(see them on me here)
Biennial Satchel
(see my review here)


Madewell


Silk Cargo Shirt
Alexa Chung for Madewell Penny Shirt (all silk)
Silk Mosswood Shirt
Silk Leaflet Blouse 
Chambray Sunset Ex-Boyfriend Shirt
Silk Bookmark Blouse 
Alexa Chung for Madewell Risky Business Striped Shirt (all silk)
Share With... Le Minor Dip-Dye Tee (8 colourways)
Striped V-Neck Pocket Tee
Share With...Le Minor Dip-Dye Hoodie
Regiment Skirt
Great Lawn Sweaterskirt (all wool)
Lamppost Sweaterdress (all wool)
Firelight Pencil Skirt
Velvet Parallels Tank (all silk)
Keynote Shirtdress (all cotton)
Flutterfall Skirt (all silk) 
Sweater Blazer (all wool)
Birmingham Jacket
Alexa Chung for Madewell It's All Happening Denim Trousers


Banana Republic

Color-Block Tee
(love the pink/grey combo one)
Contrast-Collar Cardigan
Whisper Cardigan
Kilt Pin Cardigan
Camille Jacket (see it on me here)
Stretch Pencil Skirt (see it on me here)
Joshu+Vela Canvas Boat Tote

 
Gap

Merino Striped Blazer
Star Print Henley Tee
Heart Print Henley Tee
Striped Ponte Dress
Leopard Halter Dress (silk/cotton)
Mini Leather Peacoat
Large Cheetah Print Scarf
Mini Cheetah Print Scarf

Please see my previous posts here and here for the latest sales and reviews.

CC of One Too Many Closets awarded me the Liebster Blog award.Thank you, CC! :)


Liebster means "dearest" in German (I'm told). This award is given to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.
The award has these stipulations:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your 5 blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you have sent the award to will forward it to their favourite bloggers.

So my 5 blog picks are:


Have a great Friday, everyone! I will be back with some J. Crew reviews after this weekend, I promise. 

8 comments:

  1. I was all set to thank you for doing these great sale round-up posts, they keep me from getting all stressed about keeping up with the myriad promos and deals going on, and then I saw my award! Thank you again, you made my day.
    Your side panel with all the current sale stats is really helpful, too. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Rose, thank you for the award, feels like Santa's getting an early start for me! I'm so glad you enjoy my goofy little blog! I always stop by here to equip my (virtual and real-life) expeditions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue! I try to put out there what would interest me. I'm sure there's lots more on the websites, if you wanted to go straight there. :) Glad I could be of help, and you are welcome! You deserve it. I love your blog!

    WFF: I am having oodles of fun each time I read you there or on the JCA blog, so it is well deserved. You are very welcome as well! I'll have more JC after this weekend at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rose! I'm so honored! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very welcome, My4Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the kind mention and award! I'll re-post sometime over the next day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness, I did so much shopping the past two weeks. Got all my family and friends done last week, and today I bought a glittered to the nines dress for New Years and a couple pairs of pants and a sweater for myself... and EVERYTHING was on sale!!

    Hope you are all set for the holidays. xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're very welcome, JulieStyles!

    OneCraftyFox, thanks for visiting! Everyone was out shopping this week, it seems. Your dress sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.