Monday, December 5, 2011

OOTE - J. Crew Blythe Blouse In Silk Pebble Dot

J. Crew Blythe Blouse In Silk Pebble Dot

Banana Republic Wool Pencil Skirt (similar here, here or here)
Tommy Hilfiger Skinny Belt (similar here, here or here)
Mexx Velvet Hobo Bag (similar here or here)
J. Crew Resin & Rhinestone Link Bracelet (cuff style here, here or here)
Joe Fresh Patent Leather Pumps (similar here, here or here)

I stumbled upon the Joe Fresh store by accident last week. I knew the line of clothing, shoes & accessories was sold in the Real Canadian Superstore, but I didn't know the JF store opened downtown on Granville Street. Having heard from a JCA about the Joe Fresh patent leather pumps that were selling for $59, I had to see them in person. They are all leather - upper and sole, they come in black and nude colours and they fit TTS to slightly large on my feet. In my usual fashion, I didn't instantly purchase them, but went home and thought some more about them. On my second day of the downtown seminar I was attending, I decided to go back to the store and give them another look during my lunch break. Later that day they came home with me.

Joe Fresh Patent Leather Pumps

Thanks for stopping in and have a great Monday!


7 comments:

  1. That's my favourite shoe shape, you look every elegant there, I don't think my legs will be back out until April, it's freezing now here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, T.! Thank you very much! Fortunately the trip from the door of the house to the car is a very short one. If I had to walk any more than two blocks, you wouldn't see me in anything like this. Also fortunate is that temps are not too bad for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check those out. I didn't know Joe Fresh carried anything besides shoes with yucky man-made materials.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered Joe Fresh in Bridgewater Mall for those outside NYC - right across from J Crew. Didn't see the shoes but found a great faux shearling jacket for $69. I will be stopping back there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!! I saw the blouse in store a couple weeks ago, and the print is so pretty. $59 is an insane price for an all-leather shoe. I must go check them out but I wouldn't be surprised if they are sold out around Toronto all ready.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shoes, have to agree with everyone. LOVE the winter white skirt, great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. KDot, I know what you mean. But about a third of their stuff is worth a second look.

    PTO Prep, I think I know the jacket you are talking about. It's very pretty.

    Thanks, Louise! I would have preferred the white one, but it was too sheer. Let me know and I'll send you a pair (or two), if you want.

    Thanks, CC! That was a really good buy from BR last year.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.