Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Madewell's Risky Business


Madewell Risky Business Striped Shirt
J. Crew Rhodie Satchel (similar here or here)
J. Crew Noelle Booties (similar here or here)
J. Crew Colletto Necklace (similar here, here or here)
 
I have been eyeing the Alexa Chung for Madewell Risky Business Striped Shirt in the Polyvore above ever since I saw it hanging in the store. It is currently on sale online for $79.99, but I was able to snag it in the store for half that price a couple of weeks ago.

Other Madewell 'likes:'
Silk Cargo Shirt
Alexa Chung for Madewell Penny Shirt (all silk)
Silk Mosswood Shirt
Silk Leaflet Blouse 
Chambray Sunset Ex-Boyfriend Shirt
Silk Bookmark Blouse 
Alexa Chung for Madewell Risky Business Striped Shirt (all silk)
Share With... Le Minor Dip-Dye Tee (8 colourways)
Striped V-Neck Pocket Tee
Share With...Le Minor Dip-Dye Hoodie
Regiment Skirt (reminds me of the Cavalry Skirt from JC)
Great Lawn Sweaterskirt (all wool)
Lamppost Sweaterdress (all wool)
Firelight Pencil Skirt
Velvet Parallels Tank (all silk)
Keynote Shirtdress (all cotton)
Flutterfall Skirt (all silk) 
Sweater Blazer (all wool)
Birmingham Jacket
Alexa Chung for Madewell It's All Happening Denim Trousers

Currently Madewell is offering 25% off purchases over $150 through Friday, December 9. I'm not sure I can handle yet another sale. Can you?

Hope you have a lovely end of the week!


7 comments:

  1. I would totally wear that outfit! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So.. what do you think of the shirt? I've been eyeing it... it looks like a nice classic piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess! Thanks for visiting! I did wear it.

    J. CrewJD, the quality of the shirt is better than anything I've seen at JC. It is a bit shiny, so be aware of that. If you wear a blazer over it it shouldn't be a problem. I wanted it in the other colour but there was no S left in the store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute outfit!!! I never thought that I'd say this, but I don't think that I can take another promo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, rynetta! I think they'll keep them coming for a while still. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit especially the blouse!
    Now following!
    xoxo
    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, AmyBeth! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.