Wednesday, December 28, 2011

J Crew Reviews - Late December

Here are the last photos taken at J. Crew recently. The top is the Crochet Lace-Front Tee size S and dusty sage. The pants are the Minnie Pants In Bi-Stretch Wool. I like these pants, but I would get limited wear out of them. I need office clothes more than I need casual pants. On weekends I wear jeans, mostly. I already have the cotton twill minnie from last year. The flats are the Cece Ballet Flats. I blogged about them here before.


Memo Dress In Super 120s size 4 and black colour. This one is a size up from the Origami dress (see it here). It's a great lined dress for the office, although a bit low cut. The wool is very fine and not itchy at all. Mona Patent Pumps in poppy colour are my regular shoe size. I blogged about these shoes here before.

 

Next is the Boy Shirt In Mint Vintage Camp Flannel that reminds me of the Suckered Plaid Shirt I blogged about here before, but I like the colours in this one even better. I took my usual size in J Crew shirts (2). It retails for $78. The jeans are the Ankle Stretch Toothpick Jeans In Classic Rinse size 28. The shoes are new ballets flats that sport an elastic band (that nude coloured piece you can see if you zoom in). They are my regular shoe at J. Crew (not flats size) and fit very comfortably.

Boy Shirt In Mint Vintage Camp Flannel
Ankle Stretch Toothpick Jeans In Classic Rinse

The 20% off final sale items is going on until midnight. I haven't done one bit of shopping post-Christmas. My elusive winter coat was apparently shipped today in the correct size hopefully (fingers crossed). It's the Double-Cloth Envelope Coat in vibrant flame. I ordered a size 2 and received a size 6 instead. I blogged about this coat here before (navy colour).


The new roll-out is due to arrive tomorrow, one of the personal shoppers I talked to told me...  just in time for those who received J. Crew gift cards for Christmas.

Thanks for visiting and hope everyone is having a great week so far!







4 comments:

  1. A new roll out? Boy oh boy they know how to manipulate shoppers don't they?
    The minnies look really good on you, mine went to the charity shop last year, they were so unflattering. Hope you had a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep!... new rollout every month! Thanks, T.! I am convinced I don't need any minnies... just trying them on for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ballet flats look really pretty but I am soooo painfully shopped out. I need a breather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Louise! Yes, they were pretty and comfortable.
    All I've been doing lately is returning stuff for sizing issues.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.