Friday, December 2, 2011

J. Crew - New Arrivals

Just when you thought you were safe, here comes J. Crew with new arrivals AND yet another promotion. Personally, I am all shopped out. The PS is still looking for an item for me, but then I'm done, I think.

My favourite piece in the new rollout is the Wool Sweater Dress. Either the black or the dark grape would do on my wishlist, and hopefully it will make it to sale. Thanks to Caitlin (in this post) I just got a pair of the black leather patent pumps which I know will go very nicely with either colour dress. Hope to post a review about these shoes soon.

Wool Sweater Dress  (similar here, here, here or here)

Hutton Trouser In Purple Wool Flannel. If they are as nice as the Cafe Trousers In Wool (see IRL pics here), I'll put them on my wishlist. They get additional points because they are lined, too.


I would like to add Wynter V-Neck Sweater In Stripe to my favourites list, but the yarn for this is mostly synthetic. Too bad, as I love the pink/taupe stripes combo. From the previous rollout, I tried the Wynter sweater in Sequin Stripe in the store and it is extremely itchy. See photos of it here.

Wynter V-Neck Sweater In Stripe

Grandma Mama Daughter Denim Tunic. I actually like this piece, but not for $378US. It seems only size 0 is left in stock, one day after the new arrivals. I found several alternatives to it for a lot less money.


Blythe Blouse In Silk Polka Dot. I actually got this on my last trip and I can testify it's very pretty in real life. The colour is not as intense as you probably see on the monitor. The one detail that sold me on it was the fabric-covered buttons.

Blythe Blouse In Silk Polka Dot

And since it's winter, how about some nice, soft flannel pajamas?

Flannel Pajama Shirt In Polka Dot
Flannel Pyjama Pant in Polka Dot

Have you checked the new arrivals at JC? What's calling your name?

Have a great weekend, everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.