Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gap Sale & Review

I have some odds and ends left from the last couple of Gap visits and figured I should post them since Gap has been offering a lot of promos lately. The next one is just around the corner, really. First I have the Cozy Puffer Vest size S and pink colour. It's pink, and it's cozy, so there's nothing more to say.  See more puffers from the Gap here.


I was eyeing this Sherpa Moto Vest online, but there was no trace of it in the store. Currently it's on sale online for $24.99 or $27.99, depending on the colour.

Sherpa Moto Vest

The nicest new item I noticed just as I was leaving the store. It's this gorgeous thicker knit 100% merino wool Striped Sweater Blazer and it comes in 2 colours. It looked really well made, but didn't have time to try it on. Maybe will do so on my next trip.


The Gap has a crushed-type Velvet Blazer again. I am trying on size 2 here.

Velvet Blazer (similar here, here or here)

The Boucle Moto Jacket I liked quite a bit. It has some colourful mauve bits in it (size S). It's on sale both online and in the stores right now.

Boucle Moto Jacket (similar here or here)

Ribbon-Trim Tweed Jacket size S. This comes in 3 colours (yellow, gray combo and black). It looks more expensive than it is and has a metallic thread through it. I liked the grosgrain ribbon on the front and the sleeve detail on it.


Large Leopard Pouch is very nicely made and fits an iPad. I don't have one (yet), but for those who like the  kitty print, it is a great gift:


Other 'likes' which I would LOVE to try on or see in real life from the Gap:

Have a great rest of the week, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I don't shop at Gap or visit that often, but they are definitely getting my attention with the Boucle jacket and that tweed blazer. They apparently know my fabric weaknesses.
    Everything looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the large leopard pouch! It's so much fun to make the accesories pop with a pattern or bright color. I'm definitely looking this one up.
    Also love the tweed jacket...could see pairing that with slacks for a work look or skinny jeans for a more casual style.
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.