Saturday, December 10, 2011

Grey Lady Lace OOTD

Grey Lady Lace OOTD

J. Crew Lady Lace Popover (similar here, here, here or in cotton here)
J. Crew Sunnie Skirt (similar here; this would work well too)
Gap Tights (similar here, here or here)
J. Crew Bronson Booties (similar here, here or here)
J. Crew Crystal-Edged Cuff Bracelet (similar here, here or here)
Jo Malone Orange Blossom Body Lotion (get it here, here, here or here)

The Lady Lace Popover in grey arrived a while ago and I have already been wearing it quite a bit. I knew I would, since I've been wearing the pink one I got at the end of the season a lot too. See a peek of it  here (scroll to the bottom of the post).  

The grey Sunnie skirt is from last year (see more photos of it here). The yellow Sunnie is available in a very similar pattern in the Factory stores (see photos of it here), and online here.

J. Crew is currently offering 25% off orders of over $150 until tomorrow night. Use code PRESENTS at checkout. Also check the right top panel for discounts offered by other stores I shop.

Thanks for visiting, and have a great rest of the weekend!


6 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful top! Love the whole outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rose:
    You look wonderful in these clothes. Elegantly tailored and such pretty shades of grey. The touch of sparkle at the wrist is inspirational and really lifts the whole outfit. Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rose, your outfit is beautiful. I had your post open when I went to get dressed, and when I returned to the computer I realized I was unconsciously inspired by you...I'm head to toe shades and textures of grey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shades of grey...especially the texture of the lace and wool skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these Sunnies, the originals from last year at the factory store too.
    I have one and I love it. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, kristin! Thanks for stopping by!

    Jane & Lance, you are too kind! The bracelet is not that shiny in reality. It's that darned flash.

    LOL, Sue! That's too funny, and thank you very much!

    thatdamngreendress, I LOVE that skirt. I wish they had made a factory version as well. It has lots of colour in it, making it very versatile.

    A, the Sunnie was a very nice, popular skirt. I am glad they offered at the factory store. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.