Thursday, December 29, 2011

Gap Reviews - December (II)

The Gap is having a 2-day sale on full-priced items running through December 29. Might be a good time to grab some of the new arrivals which are likely to disappear quickly, such as the Striped Blazer Sweater. I loved this piece. I took my regular cardigan size S and it fitted nicely over my long-sleeved dress.

The Mac Jacket would be a nice spring trench coat. I loved the colour, and it is an almost perfect match to the Skimmer Ballet Flats size 7 1/2 and bright ruby. Even though the flats fitted well, I didn't think they were of great quality.

 Mac Jacket (similar here or here) Skimmer Ballet Flats (similar here or here)


Swing Peacoat size S, black colour. It fitted huge, so I also tried the XS. The button-tab at the back is sewn on too high and looks odd. It is 100% cotton.

 
 
Swing Peacoat (size S)(similar here or here)

I prefer the look of the Cropped Peacoat instead. It is also 100% cotton, and it comes in navy as well.


What's on sale at the Gap? Lots of items, including this very pretty Striped Crewneck Cardigan.


Mongolian shearling vest
 
Dresses  

Cowlneck dress
Jackets & Outerwear

2 comments:

  1. I just got the Gap striped blazer sweater the other day, 20% off. But 30% would be even better! Hmmmmm... Thanks for the info! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, My4Boys, 30% off is even better. :D

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.