Saturday, December 3, 2011

Anthropologie - Early December (II)

One of the sweaters that I liked on a recent Anthro trip was the Rising Snowdrops Cardigan. It's a pure wool open cardi and not bulky. I like it better belted. I am wearing size XS, which is a size smaller cardigans than usual for me. The top is the Beaded Bib Tank and the skirt is the Scalloped Pencil Skirt I talked about in the previous Anthro post here.

 
 

The next one is the Coiled Cableknit Sweatercoat size S and red colour. It also comes in green, yellow and brown, but I didn't see those colours in the store. The yarn is a wool/nylon blend and the buttons are wood. I like this both with and without a belt:

 

The last one is the Variegate Loom Sweatercoat. It looks thicker than it really is, so definitely a piece for fall or spring. I liked the colourful fabric, but not its content.

 
 (another cute toggle sweatercoat here)
  
Last week I was at a seminar downtown and during lunch I popped into Sinclair Centre where I saw this tree. It is almost 3 stories high!



As always, thanks for reading and have a great Sunday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. The cableknit sweater coat looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, JustVisiting! I saw it on another lady in the store and instantly loved it too!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.