Friday, November 11, 2011

Talbots Sale

Just when you thought you were safe, Talbots announced their 30% off sale starting today.  Last night I tried to get the Leopard Print Scarf, but the website kept crashing. I blogged about this scarf here before. It's 100% wool, and is currently priced at $17.49 minus 30% off. You do the rest of the math. Free shipping applies to orders over $100.

Some of my picks from there would be:  

Are you planning on shopping this Talbots sale?

Have a great end of the week!

*Edited to add that Talbots has hiked up the sale price of the leopard scarf. It is now coming up to $24.99. Still a good deal, as the last time I looked at it it was priced at $31.99. Hope you got some good deals today.


7 comments:

  1. Interesting a jacket that I was looking at earlier this week, was $80 is now $110.....
    does Talbots play this game as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the prices went up for this sale; some items on my list went back up 30%. So the sale prices are really the same as yesterday, after the 30% off. Am not amused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a lot of rage going on right now on the Talbots Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like they increased the price of the scarf so it is now $17.49 with the 30% off :O Thanks for the picks; will have to check them out further when I am not at work ;)

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate, dinster, KDot, Wendy: very bad form to do that! I guess now I know why the site 'malfunctioned' last night. However, there are still some good deals to be had at Talbots this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dinster is right. The promo reflects the same prices that the clearance items were before it (THIRTY) kicked in. The real deal is if you're buying fp.

    KDot, I'm going over to FB right now to check it out. I love those ladies. Very vocal and articulate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, gigi. If you were eyeing a full-priced item, it's a deal.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.