Just when you thought you were safe, Talbots announced their 30% off sale starting today. Last night I tried to get the Leopard Print Scarf, but the website kept crashing. I blogged about this scarf here before. It's 100% wool, and is currently priced at $17.49 minus 30% off. You do the rest of the math. Free shipping applies to orders over $100.
Some of my picks from there would be:
- Seasonless Wool-Blend Sheath Dress. Comes in 4 colours.
- Boucle Pencil Skirt
- Haircalf Tote
- Chloe Plaid Skirt. I blogged about this skirt here before.
- Sequin Tanks Sleeveless Scoopneck. Five colours.
- Ruffle Jabot Top. Also in five colours.
- Silk Organza Blouse
- Crinkle Silk Ruffle Shirt. Also in five colours.
- Essential Cami
- Dina Snake Embossed Pointy Toe Pumps
- Corrine Platform Penny Loafers
- Ojia Brushstroke Floral Scarf. Silk crepe.
- Whirling Florals Scarf. Silk/wool/cashmere.
- Holiday Ikat Wrap. Wool/rayon.
- Modern Fit Slim Leg Cropped Pants. Comes in 6 colours.
- Rain Rinse Denim Slim Leg Cropped Pants
- Turnlock Suede Clutch in fuchsia. This is a delicious colour!
- Cheetah-Lined trench Coat
- Ultimate Double- Weave Coat
- Kate Fit Monet Jacket
Are you planning on shopping this Talbots sale?
Have a great end of the week!
*Edited to add that Talbots has hiked up the sale price of the leopard scarf. It is now coming up to $24.99. Still a good deal, as the last time I looked at it it was priced at $31.99. Hope you got some good deals today.