Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Talbots - Late November

Finally I am getting around to posting some of the photos I've taken earlier.I tried a few items during the Black Friday madness, but didn't buy anything that day. I put things on hold and went back to the store on Saturday. While waiting for a friend, I tried on the Talbots flats.They are much dressier than many flats out there, they are all leather (upper & sole) and they feel very comfortable on my feet. These are called Renae Colorblocked Flats and I am wearing size 7 1/2, a half size smaller than I usually take in shoes.

 

The next thing that caught my eye was the TurnlockSuede Clutch in fuchsia. It's a beautiful colour and the stitching is impeccable on it. Also the brushed gold turnlock gives it a nice antique gold look. It also comes in black, light emerald and rich violet.

 
 
TurnlockSuede Clutch (in tiger here, or similar here, here or here)

I also tried on this pretty Sequin Tank, currently on sale. I am wearing size 2P here. This is the mist heather colour, but it comes in four other colours as well. There is also a Shimmer Sequin Top which is full price, is much shinier than the one I am wearing and has poly backing. The one on sale is cotton/modal.

Sequin Tank (similar here, here or here

The remaining photos I have from a previous visit. I am trying on the Quilted Down Jacket in silver, size S. I like both the jacket and the vest, which I blogged about here before in this colour. If you prefer something longer, the Quilted Down Coat is beautiful too. All three items look quite luxurious.


And how would you like to wear your blanket as a skirt? Here's the Buffalo Check Wool Skirt size 4P. I liked the thickness of it. This is a serious skirt for those Canadian winters -- well, not Vancouver ones, but the rest of the country. It is a similar fabric thickness as the Mohair & Wool Skirt. Or if you prefer, you can have the blanket Jackie Fit Buffalo Jacket instead.


In case you do not receive e-mails from Talbots, a 40% off sale started again today. Code at checkout is SALE.

My picks for this sale:

Will you be picking anything up, or are you all shopped out for now? Please share.
Thanks for reading, and have a good Wednesday!











2 comments:

  1. I really like the shoes, especially the darker ones, they remind me of an armadillo - in a good way. And the skirt is fun too, I wonder if we'll ever get a Talbot's? Probably not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have an armadillo image in my head. :) Not sure you will get one... too much like Marks & Spencer.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.