Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Half & Half

Half & Half

Joe Fresh Top (similar here ore here)
J. Crew Tights (similar here)
J. Crew Martine Booties in Dusty Cedar (similar here on sale)
J. Crew Marissa Bracelet (similar here in rose dust or here)

My top is Joe Fresh and I got it in the grocery store last year for about $8. The Linea Cardigan is really warm, but since the temperatures have dipped to 0 deg. C (32 F) around here, it feels just right to have it on. I got the Stitched Perimeter Belt at the same time I got the cardi, the day they went on sale. It's a great, extremely versatile belt. I am thinking of getting the one in black as well. The Gentle Touch Pencil Skirt you have already seen before if you are a reader of this blog. It's been getting a lot of wear.

Thanks for reading, and have a great rest of the week!




5 comments:

  1. Those colors are heavenly and you've mixed them so nicely. Wish I could wear a high-waist skirt and cropped cardi like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the neutrals together. So sophisticated!! I'm dreading the extreme cold that will hit NYC eventually. Oh well, I guess that just means I have to get better at layering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, you look like modern day Grace Kelly. You've really got the tights/bootees thing down pat, I need to find tight/shoe combinations that work together, I get so fraught trying to dress in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is beautiful it's so classic but also so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, ladies, for the nice compliments. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.