Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Grey & Black OOTD

Grey & Black

Tommy Hilfiger Suede Belt (similar here, here or here)
J. Crew Martine Booties (similar here, here or here)
J. Crew Tights (similar here or here)
Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne (available here, here or here)

I took some photos when I got home, but believe it or not, the ones I took earlier with my blackberry in the Anthropologie fitting room turned out better. You can guess  a new Anthro Reviews post coming up soon, right?

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving, and for those Canucks lining up at the border starting tomorrow, good luck!



5 comments:

  1. Thanks, CC! These sweater dresses are really comfortable! They are great for those lazy mornings when I don't have to think too hard how to dress for work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, I love a good sweater or jersey dress too. Simple and chic. About the photos, you always make it look so effortless. I really struggle with the IRL photos wearing the clothes. If you have any tips I would love to hear them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, xoxo! Not sure what advice to give you, other than you don't need to try too hard. Just point and shoot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This totally looks like something that I would wear! and the blackberry photo turned out great! I am usually frustrated with the quality of my blackberry photos! I'm due for an upgrade in January so I'm going to trade it in on an i-phone. Can't wait...you girls who frequent my blog probably can't wait either! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.