Sunday, November 20, 2011

Anthro Reviews - Mid November (II)

Here are the rest of the photos from my latest Anthro escapade. The Airy Sparkle Cardigan comes in 4 colours (green, size S shown here). This is my regular size in cardigans. I loved the colour, but not the large gauge of this knit. The Twinkle Lights Pencil Skirt I blogged about in my previous Anthro post here.

I loved the small pearl beads on the Winking Sky Cardigan. I am wearing size S here. The mohair in it is very soft, so I don't find this piece itchy at all. The Cobbled Cords made me smile when I saw them, so I had to give them a try. These are size 28. I am not too familiar with Anthro's pants, but in J. Crew I wear 27R Matchstick Jeans. The fabric is very soft and the corduroy material is thin enough so as not to add bulk, like most cord pants tend to do.

 
 Winking Sky Cardigan (with dark beads here or here)
Cobbled Cords (similar in wool here or here) 

Next I tried on the Woodland Path Jacket, also size S. From the back, it is bomber style with the elastic waist. I liked its thickness, but didn't like the poly lining.


And lastly, I had to take the Wicaco Pullover (size S) to the dressing room with me. Normally this is the kind of piece that would scare me off because it looks like it has too much going on, but it looked intriguing enough that I wanted to try it on. There are lots of folds, and there are pockets hidden in those folds as well. The wool is nice and not itchy at all for me. It didn't look like much on until I belted it, in my opinion. The skirt is the Gentle Touch Pencil Skirt I blogged about several times before, but that's because I like it so much.

Wicaco Pullover
Gentle Touch Pencil Skirt (similar here or here)
Stitched Perimeter Belt (similar here or here)

That's all for now. Don't forget the J. Crew sale going on until tonight (30% off sale items) and the Talbots outerwear sale going on until tomorrow night. I try to post codes/coupons to the right side panel at the top and update them as I get the current info. 

Thanks for reading, as always, and have a great Sunday!



5 comments:

  1. That Wicaco (what kind of a name is that?) pullover is nice belted. I always have to push myself to try on things that are a little out of my comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue! I am still getting used to Anthro names. I liked it belted too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo i love that pencil skirt. so cute. thanks for sharing, love. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I've got a new outfit post inspired by Marilyn Monroe. Love to hear what you think. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the belted pullover with the knit pencil skirt! The cords are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Fash Boulevard & thatdamngreendress!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.