Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pink & Grey

Grey & Pink


 

J. Crew Silk Scoopneck Tee (similar here or here)
J. Crew Sasha Peacoat (similar here and a pretty Missoni here)
J. Crew Bronson booties (similar on sale here)
 J. Crew Kirtley Satchel (similar here)
J. Crew Floral Print Wool Scarf (a pretty floral here)
Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne (here or here)

I finally managed to take some photos for this Polyvore. The quality of the pics is not great, as I don't have enough light, but I wanted mainly to show what I received when I ordered the Metallic Boucle Pencil Skirt. The Polyvore shows the image of the skirt with vertical piping in front. Miraculously, piping is gone in the skirt I am wearing. I only noticed that a couple of weeks (and wears) later. J. Crew replaced the image on their website with the one of the skirt without piping. That being said, I still like the skirt. The scarf is slightly different, but has similar colours. Oh, and I LOVE my Sasha peacoat, which I got at the end of last year's season for dirt cheap.



5 comments:

  1. It's lovely, I prefer it without the piping that's what held me back on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fabulous outfit! Love those colors together, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit, maybe the piping combusted?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The polyvore looks amazing but IRL it's even better! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi T.! I don't mind it without either, but thought I'd point it out.

    Faith J.: thanks for visiting! Thank you!

    WFF: I figured you'd say something like that! Too funny!

    triciathomas: thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.