Thursday, October 6, 2011

Anthropologie Gentle Touch Pencil Skirt

Gentle Touch Pencil Skirt

Gentle Touch Pencil Skirt by rose80

Anthropologie Gentle Touch Pencil Skirt (similar here or here and a cashmere mini  here)
J. Crew Verona Jacket 
J. Crew Martine Booties (similar here or here

My shirt is an older Mexx shirt I had in my closet. The tights are JC, but cannot find them on the website. They are item #51367 and got them in the store a couple of months ago. I have gotten quite a bit of wear out of my Verona jacket. Got it on a super sale in the summer and have worn it a lot!

I apologize for the photo. I just wasn't able to get a more clear picture. Oh, and the bracelet from the PV set hasn't arrived yet. Sigh!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the pencil skirt! It's inspiring me to wear mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very versatile. I am thinking of getting the wine colour one with my bday discount.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.