Thursday, October 6, 2011

Crewlet -- Early October

I also had the chance to stop at the crewlet on the way back to check out the new arrivals here, and among them, the Factory Notte Tweed Pencil Skirt. This is a size 2, and is quite snug on me, in comparison to the other pencil skirts I have tried at JC or JCF. The metallic thread at the very top of the skirt is also scratchy against my skin. I would consider wearing this in a larger size with a top tucked in. The fabric is the same as the Factory Tweed Gilded Jacket I blogged about here before. The top is the Factory Merino Boyfriend Sweatshirt. I am wearing size S here.

Factory Notte Tweed Pencil Skirt (similar here or here)

Next was the factory version of the Forever Cardigan. It is item #28895, but it's not showing on the website. In stores it is on sale for $41.70 right now. The item number is also useless for the website, since you cannot search the factory site by item number. In fact, you cannot do a search on the factory site at all. The colour I am wearing is 'BTW.' No clue what that stands for -- maybe 'bronzed twig?'

Factory Merino Forever Cardigan (similar style here or here)

The next item I tried on is the Factory Merino Shawl-Collar Cardigan. I blogged about the original JC version here before. This one is also Heather Grey and it feels similar to last year's. I also tried the same skirt as above in a size 4, which fits better than the 2.

Factory Merino Shawl-Collar Cardigan

Lastly, the Factory Wool Elements Coat in size 2.  It is wool/polyester 55/45, with an acetate lining. Normally, I wear size 4 in JC coats (such as the peacoats), but this one fits large, so you may want to size down. This colour is Dark Fatigue, but it also comes in Camel.

Factory Wool Elements Coat (similar here or here)


Have a great end of the week, everyone!



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review on the Notte tweed skirt, I was eyeing it but I am not fond of scratchy fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose, thanks so much for the reviews! I need to get by my Crewlet soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise: I didn't care for it. It looks like it would wrinkle easily.

    My4Boys: you are welcome! Let us know what you found!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that zebra print scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the wool elements coat thick/warm?

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.