Thursday, September 15, 2011

J. Crew - September (III)

Somehow I omitted this photo yesterday. The blouse is the Natasha Top In Polka Dot, size 0. Normally I am size 2 in JC tops, but this one runs big. It has snaps instead of buttons and the edges are unfinished. I think it will look cute under a blazer. The skirt is the No. 2 Pencil Tweed Pencil Skirt  I blogged about here (in pink) and here (in navy). This is a size 4 and runs large on me right now.

Natasha Top In Polka Dot (more polka dot tops here, here, here, here or here)

It was nice to see the new arrivals this morning. One of my favourites is the Flared Perfect Coat. I love its long silhouette:


Another favourite is the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Metallic Boucle (OK, you know I am a sucker for pencil skirts):


 No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Metallic Boucle  (photo courtesy of J. Crew)(similar here)

The coat is out of my reach unless it goes on sale, but maybe I will be able to afford the skirt next month. I will make it a birthday present to myself. :) I think I can do that once a year, right? The weather will be cool enough that I will get plenty of wear out of it.

Do you have any favourites among the new arrivals?

Hope you have a nice end of the week!


2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit pic, very Mad Men. would love a camel coat, but we all know camel is a tricky shade like red lipstick, you have to find the one that works on you. Failing that, I'd go for a bright yellow coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, CC. Can you tell how much I like that skirt? I've only tried it on about 3 times. :) I think I would look pretty washed up in a camel colour coat, unfortunately. Hope you find one that you like.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.