Friday, September 30, 2011

Anthro - Layered Column Dress

Anthro's Layered Column Dress has been eluding me, even though I've been trying to check its fit ever since it appeared on the website. I thought they were all gone, until last night when I walked into the store, I happened to stumble upon both sizes Small and Medium. Size S (my size most of the time) fits nicely but shows EVERY contour of the body. Size M fitted nicely too, but it was much longer, as you can see from the second photo. Overall, this is a very flattering dress, but for a mix of rayon/spandex, the price tag seems a bit steep, in my opinion. For myself, I would go with the M.



And a new top which I haven't seen before - the Skinny Stripes Turtleneck. It has brown and pink stripes, and the brown is almost identical in colour to the 'moss' version of the Gentle Touch Perfect Skirt which I blogged about here before (and here in the 'wine' colour). It is made of cotton and it has a zipper at the back. The fit is TTS for me (S). That bulge on my left hip is the anti-theft tag, in case you are wondering.


Have a great weekend, everyone!

7 comments:

  1. I'm laughing at about your hip bulge!
    I like that column dress, it's quietly dramatic and your figure is amazing in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress really looks fabulous on you. So very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. T., shopwithm, sparrowsandsparkles, thank you very much. I put it on my wishlist, although I didn't mention how tricky it was getting into that dress, with all that fabric fluttering about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress, and I think the S is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, I love the look of the S, but would feel to self-conscious in it.

    Louise: thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.