Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Wiltshire

Recently I popped into the Anthro store at UVillage and I was instantly in love with the Wiltshire jacket. It's really soft to the touch and thick enough to provide warmth while still letting me move around comfortably. 

Wiltshire Jacket (more sweater coats here, here, here or here)

The detail of the drawstring and the zipper (accidental flash, so the colours are off, but you get the idea):


And below worn open. I had actually gone into the store to check out the Level 99 white denim skirt, currently on sale for $49.95 and which I have blogged about here before.



Have you seen the Wiltshire? What did you think of it?


4 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks like a nice cozy blnket, perfect to wrap oneself up in on the chilliest of days. I love casual coats but don't have any long ones. This could be an option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, what a cozy piece - but I've got to save my pennies for about one of everything from J Crew's fall line. Yes, this means you, hacking jacket, no.2 pencil skirt, shawl poncho, every one of you perfect shirts ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I'd resist fall pieces since we're still in the middle of summer. Guess I'm always down for cozying up. Great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. xoxo: you wold like it, I'm sure.

    Lisa: leave some change for this really nice piece too! (But I know what you mean...) :)

    gigi: so did I... until I entered the store and saw it hanging there. :D

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.