Sunday, August 7, 2011

Three J. Crew Dresses

I had a few pics left from my last JC escapade and thought I'd post them before I forget about them. Among the new arrivals was the Shutterbug dress in size S and heather charcoal. This is a nice fall dress made of thick knit cotton, and would probably wear it without the sash to gain a bit of length (I am 5'6", for reference).

 

Next is a dress from a previous roll-out, I believe, that I haven't paid attention to: Caroline dress in ikat, size 2. It is well made and is currently on sale.
Caroline Dress In Ikat (more ikat dresses here here or here)

The last one is the J. Crew Cargo Silk Dress, priced the same as the Ruthie dress. To me, it looks like the Factory chambray shirtdress. There is about 2 inches worth of fabric in the hem so you can lengthen it a bit, if wanted it longer.


Lastly, a couple of photos of the new bags for the fall:

Eddie Tote (more totes here, here or here)

Rigby Hobo (more hobo bags here, here or here)
Rigby Saddle Bag (similar here or here)

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!


2 comments:

  1. Happy to see these photos and reviews today, I have the Shutterbug dress in my cart and was worried it would be thin and flimsy. Nice to know it is thick cotton but it's perhaps a bit short for a fall dress. I might try it anyway.

    What did you think of the bags, were they good quality, did the leather seem durable?

    Thanks Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. xoxo: I am considering that dress as well. Worn with some thick tights and no heels, it should be ok.

    The bags are beautiful. I didn't take any off the rack, except previously I looked closely to the small red Eddie and every single little scratch was showing. I guess that is to be expected with wear. If that doesn't bother you, they should be fine.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.