Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pretty Lace OOTD

I posted this Polyvore set before but I finally managed to wear it and take a photo. The blazer got a bit wrinkled by the end of the day, but you get the idea.

J. Crew Lace Blouson Dress in Old Lace (similar here, here or here)
J. Crew Mackenzie Wool Blazer (similar here or here) 
J. Crew Braidee Platform Sandals (similar here or here)
J. Crew Exhibitor Tote Bag (similar colour here or here 
J. Crew Bracelet (similar here or here
J. Crew Distressed Denim Belt (similar here or here)


Have a great Friday, everyone!



7 comments:

  1. I love these tones together, I'm eyeing up the blush tweed pencil skirt like and man just now and the viridian green and a matching sweater but they aren't capitulating for us in Blighty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoring this outfit - I love blush tones and have just recently bought a sweater in the same color as your blazer. Can't wait to wear it! Love that you are wearing entirely J. Crew :P

    Thanks for stopping by my blog
    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Everything is so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing you in the dress makes me regret not getting it with the 30% off. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! You look great in blush and cream colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love nude, taupe and warm pink tones. So very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tabitha, tiny dancer, overcaffeinated, OperaRach, Louise & gigiofca: thank you very much for your lovely comments! I'm a sucker for blush tones. They go well with my pasty white skin. :)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.