Monday, August 8, 2011

Pink Lace Love OOTD

Pink Lace Love

Pink Lace Love by rose80 featuring vintage belts

And here I am wearing it:

 Gap Sweater (blogged about here before)(similar here or here)
J. Crew Garden Lace Pencil Skirt (lace skirt here, here or here)
J. Crew Marissa Crystal Cuff (similar here)
J Crew Corrine Booties (similar here, here or here)
J. Crew Exhibitor Tote
 Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne (get it here or here)

I fell in love with this skirt, but how could I not? It's pink, it's lace, and it's a pencil skirt...  enough said.

Have a great week, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my- this is gorgeous! Somehow all the neutral accents with the pink just make it perfectly sweet and toned down (I would be afraid of looking all pink and lacy)- the belt is a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the navy version-full price - which I rarely do, but it seemed to be selling out. I love it too. You're styling is fabulous. I'll be dressing mine down with a pullover and a wedge shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is another look that's made for me, clean lines, a perfect neutral and beautiful shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so nice in pale neutrals! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with your entire outfit. Love the belt, the bag, the shoes, the sweater and of course, the skirt. It looks great on you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is awesome. I remember seeing it in NYC and loving it but not the price tag.

    Great styling, and if I ever see it on popback in my size, it will come home to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful skirt :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all, ladies, for the nice comments! You are too kind.

    Dina, make sure you size up in this one, if you get it. I had to return the previous one.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.