Tuesday, August 30, 2011

BR Late August

I had a few photos which I never got around to post in the previous BR posts earlier this month, so here they are now.The first one is the BR Monogram Ruched Dress size 2. I would have preferred it if it were all black. I am not keen on the cream coloured fabric on the shoulders or on the fabric content (100% poly).


Next is the Mad Men Collection Betty Dress in burgundy, size 2. It's pretty and it feels luxurious, but again another poly drress.

Mad Men Collection Betty Dress (more burgundy dresses here, here, here or wrap one here)

The last dress is the Mad Men Collection Begonia Print Dress in size 2, red combo (there is also one called blue combo). Finally, this is a better quality fabric of linen/rayon. I love wearing linen or rayon in the summer months.


And this is the Military Zip Jacket, a BR monogram collection item. It's made of a thick cotton with a touch of spandex, and it's unlined. All the seams have piping on the inside, and the buttons are luxurious looking.


Have a great Wednesday, everyone!


2 comments:

  1. The first dress is really cute. I like color blocking, but may have to agree they should've left it all black. Ah well, they were trying something. Thanks for sharing pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is, gigi, and I liked it because I thought was quite flattering. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.