Sunday, August 28, 2011

Anthro Late August

I was in Anthro a few days ago and managed to check out a few new arrivals. Two of them were the Nepal Jacket in size 2 and gold colour and the Yumi Skirt also in size 2 and neutral. Both fit TTS. There was also a Yumi in navy.

 
Yumi Skirt (similar here or here)
Nepal Jacket (similar here or here)

Another new skirt is the Trenchcoat Skirt size 4 and moss colour. This should appeal to those who like a longer skirt. It fits beautifully. Also new was the Tansy Pullover size XS. The floral print is beautiful, but it was quite shapeless, in my opinion.


One notable top was this Delft Peasant one size XS. I like square neck tops. They suit me better than cowlnecks or even V-necks. The fabric is quite sheer, though. I paired it with the Liquid Acres Skirt, size 4, another pretty summer pencil skirt.

Delft Peasant (similar here or here)
Liquid Acres Skirt

The last photo I have is an older one, but the sweater was not yet showing on the website. It is the Cabled Camellia Pullover.  I love the beautiful floral print on this one! This is also size XS, and paired here with the Level 99 White Denim Skirt I blogged about here. This skirt has been on sale for a while, and I only see small sizes left, unfortunately. 

Cabled Camellia Pullover (similar here, or cardigans here or here)

What new pretties did you like from Anthro this round?

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!


7 comments:

  1. I love the Yumi Skirt on you! I tried it on myself and it didn't look as good as it is on you here. I's very hip-y and maybe I should have size up. The front detail looks very flattering on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute picks!! I am liking far too many of their new tops, but Paradise Ascending, Silk Blooms Eternal and Sea Whims Tunic are on my "look for when on sale" list. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm..I am hoping to give the trenchcoat skirt a try! And I definitely hadn't given the nepal jacket a second look until seeing it on you here- it looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the liquid acres skirt - I think it is so flattering and will go with a lot. Thanks for the great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the reviews. I'm really intrigued by the trenchcoat skirt and hope to try it on soon. the liquid acres skirt looks really pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn: I didn't think the Yumi skirt has more in the hip area than others. I agree, the detail on the front is very pretty.

    CC: thanks! Hope they get to sale soon for you!

    thatdamngreendress: the colour of the jacket is what attracted me to it in the first place, but it fit perfectly.

    OperaRach: it is a substantial fabric and the many colours in it make it quite versatile.

    Jessica: they are both lovely. Thank you!

    Lisa: thanks! It's the only shape that fits me properly, I find.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.