Saturday, June 18, 2011

J. Crew - June (II)

Leslie Lace Shell in size 2 and black colour. It's a beautiful top, and loved both the black and the white versions. The colour, the cut and the fabric of the mauve morning No. 2 pencil skirt in double-serge cotton are gorgeous.


Mirabel Pencil Skirt (size 4 top photo, and size 2 bottom.). Both sizes fit almost the same. I even measured the size 2 against the size 2 pencil skirt above and it was smaller by almost an inch at the waist when laid flat.


And here is the same skirt in size 2:


Heathered Playa Skirt in size 2 and indigo stripe. See it on Ema here. Cute, but I should have tried size 4 and lowered it on my hips to lengthen it a bit.

 

The playa skirt with the Vintage cotton lace tee size XS. You can see my undergarments and the skirt underneath.

 

And here's the Linen Bermuda jacket size 4 - great for the summer.


The following looks identical to the Lace Cottage Skirt on the website, but the colour is a pale pink. I forgot to look at the item number in the store. In the top photo I am wearing size 4 (lower on my hips) and in the bottom one I have size 2. The cotton lace is lovely, but the style and the length are so not for me!


Lace Cottage Skirt  (?)(similar here)

Anything you like? I have a few more pics, but for another day.

Have a great weekend, everyone!





9 comments:

  1. I love the vintage cotton lace tee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lace shell is gorgeous! I've had my eye on the Lace Cottage skirt, so thanks for the review. I really love the lilac color (online).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess: it's beautiful> It's my favourite as well!

    Tammy: it's cute but very see-through, in case you were thinking of getting it. You may need a cami underneath.

    kristin: all the lace items have a beautiful fabric! Hope the skirt works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren: it's beautiful! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good pics. I kind of like the lace cotton tee. I think the Mirabel looks good on you in the 2. It seems to pull on everyone in their regular size.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, gigi! Thanks, I like the Mirabel too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Mirabel skirt, everything about it is great. I was attracted at first to the cottage lace skirt but when I realized it had an elastic waist I passed. I guess if you wear it lower on the waist it is more flattering, and in the photo it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.