Monday, May 9, 2011

Talbots Sale

I just blogged about some try-ons at Talbots, when I noticed in my Inbox a notice of a 3-day sale they are having.

Talbots Online Outlet


Remember the dress I blogged about here? I got it in the Heather grey colour and Petite Small just now for $18.49 + shipping. What a deal!

Have you gotten anything or will you be getting anything from Talbots this sale?

Edit: gigi mentioned the code  028207532 which should give you an additional 20% off and free shipping. I chatted live with an agent earlier and she adjusted my credit card accordingly.


5 comments:

  1. What a bargain! And I love grey. I got two hats and another one-shoulder dress. Only $25 total for all three. I couldn't resist the purple color. I really wanted something from the fall collection, so I'm happy to get it. I better be. It's final sale. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know -- it's unbelievable, considering it was $168 in the store originally. Good buys for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! Thanks for sharing...going to check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OneCraftyFox: yes, it is! I love it!

    Jess: hope you still find something nice. It's quite picked over.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.