Monday, May 16, 2011

Pro X Cleansing System

About a month ago I came across this item at the local supermarket and thought it might be a good one to try out. I have been reading about other rotating brush cleansers out there, but I was not prepared to spend $100+ on something I had never tried out. At under $34, I figured this was worth a try, so about 3 weeks ago, I took the plunge and got it. 

 (similar here)

The Pro X cleansing system from the Olay Professional line comes with a water resistant handle, 2 AA batteries, a soft brush and a tube of cleanser. The brush operates at 2 speeds. Truth be told, I have not used the cleanser that came in the package, since I didn't know how my skin would react to it. Instead, I have been using my regular cleanser. After about 3 weeks of using this every evening, my skin feels soft and clear. I think my face looks more rested as well.

I have read that the brush needs to be replaced every 3 months. I can live with that. Replacement brushes are also available:



Do you have the Pro X rotating brush cleanser? How do you like it?

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I have been hesitant as well to buy something over $100 that will make my skin better but have no problems dropping that on a dress/shoes/bag/skirt/you-name-it. I saw this at Sam's the other day and put it on my "consider" list. After your post I'll have to get it and try it out. Because, for $35, it's not bad, and I still have $65 to spend on you-name-it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. audreybella: you are very welcome! I figured some ladies might want to try this out since it is so affordable!

    Jess: go for it! You won't regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing some good things about this. Too bad they didn't have something like this a few years ago - at the time there was only the Clarisonic brush (which is what I bought).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't hear about the Clarisonic until recently, and was still debating whether to get it or not, until I came across this at the Superstore, of all places!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olay has won some beauty awards recently and IMO has always made good products. I might try this one. Appreciate the review greatly. Wonder if there are any coupons out there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. No clue about the coupons, Genny. Their products have been around for a long time, but I have kept away because of the fragrance they are adding to them. But the brush I had to try. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.