Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Golden Bubbles

This morning I managed to take a pic of myself before I left for work.  I also had enough time to make myself a nice latte to take with me. That's most unusual, but I guess insomnia has an upside after all. Today I wore the J. Crew Golden bubbles pencil skirt and the black Martine booties I got during a 30% off sale (forgot which, but I know it took forever for the package to get to me).

J. Crew Gold Tee (2008?)(similar here or here)
J. Crew V-neck Cashmere Cardigan (similar here or here)
J. Crew Golden Bubbles Pencil Skirt (similar here)
J. Crew Opaque Tights (similar here or here)

Yes, I am still wearing booties. Summer still seems far away.

Hope you are all having a good end of the week.




7 comments:

  1. Very pretty outfit! Those booties are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Louise! I love those booties. They are very comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that outfit and that skirt is beautiful!!! Sorry about the insomnia I have it too and hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny, I'm running around in shorts and tees and forget that it's colder in most other places! Oh well, everyone else will get me back when they are all enjoying the perfect weather in June and I'm sweltering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, tricia! I love the golden bubbles skirt! Sorry to read about your insomnia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL lisa... rub it in. I wish it was shorts and tees weather here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uhg. I am in booties in Seattle. Broke out open toes today. Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.