Friday, May 13, 2011

The Gap Fitting Room - May Edition

Since I had time to kill at lunch, I hit the local mall. I stopped at The Gap and saw a few cute things I figured I could review. First off, this Lightweight utility jacket in size S and in a favourite colour of mine (here called 'fig'), paired with the Sequin layer skirt in size 2 and the Pima jersey stud tank in size S. Love the drawstrings inside the jacket, which are giving it a more fitted look. The skirt is on sale right now.

Lightweight Utility Jacket (similar here or here on sale)
 Sequin Layer Skirt (similar here or here or here)

Next I just had to try these Cropped kick flare jeans in size 27/4. I could do with a pair of these, actually. They felt very comfortable. For some reason I don't see the top on the website yet.

Faux Snakeskin Thong Sandals (similar here or colourful here)

Another light jacket is the Tie cardigan jacket. in size S. It's unlined, and would be great for summer evenings.


Lastly, I tried on a couple of pairs of shorts. Both were the Cuffed shorts (size 2 and brown mustard colour and cuffs unrolled shown here).

 Cuffed shorts (similar here or here)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reviews--I luve the GAP! The utility jacket and the white pants rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those white pants would be perfect for Summer!! I totally need to hit up the Gap this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, yogagirl! Thanks for visiting! Somehow I knew you would like the jacket. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi tricia! I am sure those pants will be on sale in a couple or weeks, if you can wait until then! :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the white capris and the skirt but I've banned myself from buying anything else shiny, I'm like a magpie with hair.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.