Sunday, April 17, 2011

Talbots - April Edition

It's been a busy week, so no time for blogging, but when my friend dragged me to the mall the other day, I managed to visit Talbots to check out was new. I am always looking for pencil skirts, and found one that wasn't there the last time I visited: the Palais floral pencil skirt (in size 2P).


Since summer is around the corner, I gave the Amelie dress in purple a try too. This is size 4P and it is tight around my torso:

Amelie Dress (similar here, here or here)

I also saw this black Chiffon shirtdress (size 4). I liked it, but the pleats reminded me a bit too much of my grandma's skirts:


The store had capri pants in several colours. Here are the Signature fit garment-dyed twill capris in freesia colour and size 2P. The colour is less intense than what I see on the website.


And the same in faded plum colour and size 4P:

I have to say that the sale section was full of reduced items, but still quite pricey in comparison to other retailers I frequent. And of course, my sizes were already gone in most of the items I was interested in.Have you been to Talbots lately? What did you think?

Have a great week ahead!



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reviews! Haven't looked at their stuff in store for a while now. Home for the long weekend so may have to pop in. Have to start looking for a dress for June, so Tal's a good place to start :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, CC! It's a good time to start looking, since the racks are not picked over yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the floral. Another wonderful post love. If you get a chance swing by to see all the last celebrity fashion news. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am telling you I LOVE what Tallbot's is coming out with lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fash Boulevard! I will!... and thanks for visiting too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi tricia! Time to make that visit... lots more in the store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's very classical looking, suburban mom! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.