Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Corrine! Corrine!

Today I wore my Corrine booties for the first time. I was out and about all day in meetings, and at the end of the day I was still feeling cool and comfortable wearing them (bottom pic). Maybe it has to do with the fact that the lining is all leather. The photo I took where I am wearing the mauve coloured tote (see my polyvore set) turned out fuzzy. I didn't notice immediately and I didn't take another photo at the end of the day, as my skirt was all wrinkled up by then. Oh, well!

J. Crew Mackenzie Blazer (similar here or here)
J.. Crew Factory Printed Skirt (similar here or here)
Coach Gallery Patent Leather Tote (not shown)

Hope everyone is having a good week! I did manage to sneak into both the Crewlet and the regular store while here, and will post pics as soon as I have some time.


13 comments:

  1. This is a fab outfit! I have the dress of that skirt, and imo, these pieces were very well made, almost J. Crew circa 2005 well made. :)

    I look forward to your IRL reviews of the crewlet and regular stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should clarify, I have the wool version, which is regular J. Crew.

    The sateen pencil skirt version you have is AWESOME for summer, though...no way I can wear my dress out in July. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shooz! They are lovely! Thanks for reviewing (I know, I remember asking to see them IRL). And thanks for the review of the Lockwood Hobo too, haven't heard much about JC handbags of late. Yours is one of the very few reviews I've read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those shoes they are just darling!!! Great way to accent an already beautiful ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to you, too, dinster!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dina! I love this print, and I thought I was not into animal prints. The skirt is very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, CC! These shoes are very comfy. I really couldn't believe it. The bag is back at the JC store. Now I need to find another one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much, tricia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beth, you are too kind! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.